TrainEasy allows you to easily create homework for your students. Each Homework is assigned to a session or course. Students can easily respond to homework from their account area by submitting text or file upload.
To add a new homework, go to 'Homework'-'Add Homework'
This opens the add homework page:
The following fields are provided on this page:
- Title: The short name of the homework.
- Session/Course: The associated Session/Course. Only students enrolled into this session/course will be able to view the homework.
- Due Date: The due date for the homework. Students may not be able to submit the homework after this date, depending on the 'Allow late submission' setting you set below.
- Homework Instructions: The instructions students must follow while answering the homework.
- Passmark: The minimum pass-mark required for the student to pass the homework.
- Receive submission notifications: This determines if the instructor/admin who created the homework should receive a notification every time a homework is submitted.
- Allow Late Submissions: This determines if students can still submit this homework after the due date.
- Notify Session/Course Students: Determines if student enrolled into the selected session/course should be notified immediately the homework is create.