New update to TrainEasy
We are pleased to announce a new update to TrainEasy. New features include
- Instructor management: Users can now assign instructors to their classes. Assigned instructors are also visible on the timetable on the frontend.
- File/Image upload field on registration form: The student registration form builder now supports a file fields. Now students can attach images and documents to their profiles. Acceptable file types include jpg, png, gif, png, doc and docx.
- Time fields for classes: Users can now specify the start and end time for classes when they are being assigned to sessions (on the session creation/editing page).
- Automatic reminders for classes: The system can now send out automatic email notifications for upcoming classes to students and instructors. Please see updated documentation for more information and configuration instructions.
- Some minor bug fixes and layout enhancements.